TerraLoupe is a young, innovative machine learning software company based in Munich, Germany. The name “TerraLoupe” originates from “Terra” (lat. ground, terrain) and “Loupe”, the technical expression for magnifying glass. TerraLoupe analyzes aerial images with artificial intelligence.
As Deep Learning Expert at TerraLoupe, you will work on designing, implementing and operating image recognition algorithms on aerial images, such as semantic segmentation and object detection. We work on challenging topics such as adversarial training, designing and running large data processing pipelines and automation of machine learning.
- You have- Hands-on experience with Python- Knowledge of at least one deep learning library, preferably Keras/Tensorflow
- Basic knowledge of Computer Vision
- Git Version Control
- A result-driven approach to machine learning with a focus on delivery
- A good overview of current trends in Deep Learning and Computer Vision and willingness to stay at the forefront in these areas
- Knowledge of Computer Vision, 3D Reconstruction, Photogrammetry is a plus as well as Experience with 3D Point and Cloud Knowledge
Life as TerraLouper is
- exiting to be part of a highly motivated, international top team of engineers
- interesting to work with cutting-edge technologies, agile development practices and product-focused environment
- Office location in the heart of Munich
- Flexible working hours
- Language course support